me: ...
you fail to tell me that your fiancé's sister is having a b-day party?
i could've canceled my flight
you killing me man
Sent at 10:42 AM on Friday
me: if I end up there, Mike, I am going to drink myself into a dirty mess
Sent at 10:44 AM on Friday
Michael: whelp, this all came up within the last week
me: come on! you didn't tell her that Dr. Troy was coming?!
see! its happening man
Michael: what do you mean
me: its already happening
Michael: andrew you're being ridiculous
Sent at 11:04 AM on Friday
me: am I? or are you turning already?!
Michael: turning? into what?
me: what's gonna happen, we can't party too late out Sat night, because you gotta go to Bed Bath and Beyond sunday? Maybe Target? Home Depot? not enough time? not enough time?!
Michael: lol
ok, now you're talking crazy
we're gonna go out tonight, hit up the south bay
me: tell me there will be some familiar faces
Sent at 11:07 AM on Friday
Michael: yeah, rod
haha, everyone else has things going on
me: that's fine with me, Rod'll be nice to see
someone who's not locked up and crazy
Michael: right
cause when you're locked up, you must be crazy
me: hey, i'm not the one engaged at the ripe young age of 24

0 comments:

Subscribe Now:

 Subscribe Add to Google Reader or Homepage



Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.