Rest in Piece: Tie.

I like to wear tiessometimes.
There once was a time when I started work I attempted to have Tie Tuesdays. The unwashed IT bastards at my company eventually ridiculed and destroyed my desire to wear ties. Mainly because they themselves did not like wearing ties, they felt it appropriate to make sure no one else did. Well it is because of sort of attitude across America that the Tie Association of America closed it doorslast week. Needless to say, I am saddened by this news and will be wearing my tie this Tuesday as a sign of respect.

0 comments:

Subscribe Now:

 Subscribe Add to Google Reader or Homepage



Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.