"I always had a passion for flashing' before I had it I close my eyes and imagine, the good life"

-Kanye West, Good Life (featuring T-Pain)



I've always desired to look good and carry myself about with a deboniar flair. Constantly wishing to harken back for mid 18th-century gentlemen's wear. What other way than putting on a cravat or better yet an ascot?



My personal favorite takes are the "Day Cravat", which bestows a level of sophistication while subtly saying "Frankie says Relax." Put on the "Knotted Ascot ~Naud Gordien~" and you will exhudes boatloads of sophistication that even Sean Connery would shout "You're the man now, dawg!"



So next time you are out enjoying a wonderful evening at the San Francisco Opera with your beautiful speech therapist wife¹, throw on an ascot and see if you do not feel the ire of envy knowing that amongst the suit and tie, you are looking super fly!



¹You know who I'm talking about.

0 comments:

Subscribe Now:

 Subscribe Add to Google Reader or Homepage



Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.