So I hate discussing politics but this story is just to awesome.  In the mail yesterday came 6, yes 6 postcards of Ron Paul "Campaigning Propaganda".  On the front was a picture of RP and some schpeal about why he is the right choice.  On the back was a personal handwritten note reminding me to vote.  The note, however, was to Carol.  Yet the address label on it was to me.  Mind you there were 6 of these made out to 6 different people Carol, Joshua..., but all addressed to me.  On closer inspection my address label was stuck over another label.  After peeling back the top label another was revealed addressed to Carol in Iowa (I'm in California). All the others were like this also.  So I know that its towards the end of campaigning and budgets are tight but this was just a little tacky.

0 comments:

Subscribe Now:

 Subscribe Add to Google Reader or Homepage



Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.