Europe

I just got back from Europe.  I spent the last week and a half in Spain and Italy.  Hence the complete silence on my end.  I really spent the time trying to immerse my self into the culture and not stand out as the "tourist".  Like in Spain there isn't a person on the street until 9am.  They take an hour and a half to two hour lunch and stay out till 2am every night.

It was a very enjoyable trip and convinced me I need to do more international travel.

I have realized that we Americans have it all wrong as my good friend on the trip put it "we live to work, while they work to live". 60 hr work week...back to the grind (well soon anyway).

0 comments:

Subscribe Now:

 Subscribe Add to Google Reader or Homepage



Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.