I keep a Google notebook full of copy and pastings, and I just realized I had this little gem saved away, from roughly a year and a half ago. I am going to post it here for posterity, and for any to chime in and add comments. However, unsure if anyone is still around to read this.


Mark: what are your thoughts on male caprees
me: i think i've only seen then on european soccer players
superstar european soccer players
so you know they got the balls to do it
i've always thought of them as a female only domain
Mark: well there is an article about how more designers are shortening the hem on their pants in the wsj this morning
like brooks brothers is doing it to their high end suits
me: well there is the Thom Browne style
Mark: so there is no break just touches the top of the shoe
me: ultra conservative
and his pants are damn near high-waters
and people are digging that
Mark: yeah thats the article
me: i suppose for those of the lankier persuation, that would work out well
like you
Mark: idk man i don tthik i would ever rock it
Sent at 8:52 AM on Thursday
me: i mean, i like where the pants are cut soo close that it just touches the top of your shoe, producing no break
and you get to flash some sock when you sit down
but when standing you are showing off ankle completely, that's a bit much for me
Sent at 8:54 AM on Thursday
Mark: agreed
i mean being a tall skinny guy i have spent most of my life battling for non high water pants
apparently you cant be thin and have long legs
Sent at 8:56 AM on Thursday
me: well i think that's what some fashion designers decided to go with
just straight in your face
Mark: as we slowly write another blog post haha

1 comments:

  1. Urs said...

    I don't know how to react to this post. I guess I had no idea that men cared so much about their pant hemlines.  

Subscribe Now:

 Subscribe Add to Google Reader or Homepage



Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.