Okay, so we have been slacking on writing posts pretty badly lately. Well fret no more, my friends, for I have returned to write a small blurb to inform all our loyal readers that we will resume our regularly scheduled (its not scheduled) postings the following week. I apologize for the delays, I have been busy traveling every weekend and working (sorta). Mark will be contributing some good posts soon, he got Pearl Harbored with work.

We appreciate any of you readers left still returning to our page, and stick around, more random ramblings coming!


Alright, since I am here sitting at SFO using T-mobile's hotspot with nothing to do for the next half hour, I suppose I could give you guys a little posting...I'm a little buzzed from drinking, don't hate!

I got to pee.

I'll probably end up editing this post...or Mark will do it. Better not post.

0 comments:

Subscribe Now:

 Subscribe Add to Google Reader or Homepage



Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.